About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Georgina Cook! I blog because I relish in "sharing what I love". While there are so many things in life that I love (Cath Kidston, Galaxy chocolate, my husband's eyes, eBay, plucking my eyebrows (i just do...) , and Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: crafting, going cool places with my hubby, shopping, decorating and every day life lessons.

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 19 September 2011

Colourful Acorns!

I have a load of felt balls hanging around in my craft room that I got from ages ago. Time to make something for Fall out of them me thinks!

Felted Acorns

You will need:
Acorn Heads
Glue gun!


1. This is where some little children would come in very handy! Go find lots and lots of acorns. Take the green plant thingy out of the shell.
Felted Acorns

2.Glue gun the ball into the acorn heads. Some will fit just so, which is really handy!

Felted Acorns

3. Make lots and lots of them! You could put them in a jam jar, you could put them in a bowl, you could display them one by one on a shelf.... the possibilities are endless! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment