About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Georgina Cook! I blog because I relish in "sharing what I love". While there are so many things in life that I love (Cath Kidston, Galaxy chocolate, my husband's eyes, eBay, plucking my eyebrows (i just do...) , and Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: crafting, going cool places with my hubby, shopping, decorating and every day life lessons.

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Silhouette Heads Canvases




Ooooh I really hope you guys are going to love these as much as I do... silhouette's seem to be raaaaather big in the crafting world at the moment... so I have made some with a slight twist!

You will need:
Glue gun!
Burlap
Pretty Fabrics
Printer / tracing paper
Scissors
Cardboard / canvas'




1. I got my ladies' heads off Google images. I typed in 'silhouette bun'  and these two lovely ladies were both at the top of page 4! :) Print these two ladies out and start cutting around them. If you have no printer I suggest getting some kind of paper and trace it off the screen (put your paper on the screen and the light from your comp should make it easier!)

2. Cardboard seems to be my major substitute for wood atm....  in these I think it works just as well! So if you want to do it with wood because you have cool power tools and super strong arms then go ahead! Just cut out two squares... I'd do it with a ruler for straightness.

3. Cut out some burlap and glue gun it tightly to the burlap. I stretched it around the back for neatness. Glue on your ladies' heads... that sounds sooo funny :P Make a little fabric flower and and a mini fabric tie with some pretty fabric.  I added a pearl to the centre of her flower. 


I LOVE THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment