About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Georgina Cook! I blog because I relish in "sharing what I love". While there are so many things in life that I love (Cath Kidston, Galaxy chocolate, my husband's eyes, eBay, plucking my eyebrows (i just do...) , and Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: crafting, going cool places with my hubby, shopping, decorating and every day life lessons.

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 8 August 2011

Candle Holder Redo

Since I got back from my honeymoon I have wanted some candle holders... they had these goooorgeous one's  where we were. Don't ask me why it has taken so long. I think I have secretly had my eye out for some since then. But on Thursday I went to the charity shop to finally get them. I wanted the big chunky one's. So off I trotted and found these ghastly creatures! :P

I had to use my imagination.... 
But look at the price!!
What I didnt realise was that it was 99p EACH... ahhh well.
So I got my thinking cap on and decided I wanted a white base with some lovely blue where the gold used to be.



Aaaah lovely!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment