About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Georgina Cook! I blog because I relish in "sharing what I love". While there are so many things in life that I love (Cath Kidston, Galaxy chocolate, my husband's eyes, eBay, plucking my eyebrows (i just do...) , and Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: crafting, going cool places with my hubby, shopping, decorating and every day life lessons.

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday 6 August 2011

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF



Hi, I am Georgina Anne Cook -- Sweet Thing if you ask my husband, Goo-oorge (getting higher after the hyphen) if you ask my Londoner relatives, Potato  if you ask my best friend Lauren (you give each other the weirdest names when you are young... I call her Tomato... annnyway :P), and Nino if you ask my little friend Noah who has only just learnt to talk.
I am happily married to Arron, the type of guy you find in a cheesy chick flick (which I love
). We got married in September of 2010. We live in a 4 bedroom house in West Yorkshire. He is a door to door sales man. He only got the job two weeks ago. He works horrid hours... 9am - 11pm mon to sat... hence why I have lots of free time!!!  But heyyy its not forever he should be getting promoted to stage two soon. When he gets to stage 3 he will be back to normal office hours and a much heftier wage ;) Whilst I work at a christian residential comples 12 hours a week. It's alright pay and a lovely place to work.
I'm a southern native who loves the smell of laundry powder, gravel after its just rained and freshly cut grass. I blog because I revel in sharing what I love and Georgina Gets Crafty is the perfect opportunity to do just that.
While there are so many things in life that I love (Cath Kidston, Galaxy chocolate, my husband's eyes,  eBay, plucking my eyebrows (i just do...) , and Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: crafting, going cool places with my hubby, shopping, decorating and every day life lessons. I am motivated and inspired by your comments--so thank you for sharing your love, thoughts and experiences...
love,
georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment