About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Georgina Cook! I blog because I relish in "sharing what I love". While there are so many things in life that I love (Cath Kidston, Galaxy chocolate, my husband's eyes, eBay, plucking my eyebrows (i just do...) , and Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: crafting, going cool places with my hubby, shopping, decorating and every day life lessons.

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Old Book Letters


I made these for my friends Michelle and Kevin. She loves all things crafty and I wanted just be kind!!! All you need to do is get a piece of cardboard and cut it into the shapes you want. Then get lots of old book pages and glue them on. Then cut out the letter of each of yours' initials on and just gloss it over with some PVA glue... Americans seem to call it Mod Podge?! Then tie a ribbon to the back and hang it proudly in one of your favourite rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment