About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Georgina Cook! I blog because I relish in "sharing what I love". While there are so many things in life that I love (Cath Kidston, Galaxy chocolate, my husband's eyes, eBay, plucking my eyebrows (i just do...) , and Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: crafting, going cool places with my hubby, shopping, decorating and every day life lessons.

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday 13 August 2011

Paper Flower!



These flowers are mega cute and take under 5 mins... even on your first go. So get your colourful paper out and have a go!

You will need:
3 mins
Not a penny
Glue of some sort
Some colourful paper
Scissors

 1. Cut out quite a few petals... I was going to do 7 but i didnt feel even so I ended up doing 8.


 2. Fan them all.


 3. Join the first 3 with your glue. Then add the others behind to make it fuller.


 4. Cut out an orange circle and slit it 4 times and bend the corners over. If you want a poppy cut a black circle... I didnt have a black piece of paper :P


 5. Cut out a yellow circle and glue it in the middle of the orange one.



6. Cut two green papers into leaf shapes and then fold them and glue them to the back of the flower.

These could be used for anything... you could put a pin on the back to make it a broach or you could stick it to a notebook or you could make a whole load and make a garland or you could ...... tell me what you made with yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment