About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Georgina Cook! I blog because I relish in "sharing what I love". While there are so many things in life that I love (Cath Kidston, Galaxy chocolate, my husband's eyes, eBay, plucking my eyebrows (i just do...) , and Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: crafting, going cool places with my hubby, shopping, decorating and every day life lessons.

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 8 August 2011

Spice Labels!

Have you ever gone through your home with a list with things you can craftify?! I was going to... and I still plan to. This is something you would have never have thought of... you can even craft up your spice jars!!! :D I found a great download on a website where you can print these labels off really pretty: http://www.marthastewart.com/265737/spice-displays Her picture is where all the labels are red... but mine were blue :P With my jars I just scraped off the old label and sellotaped these on and glued a star gem on!


No comments:

Post a Comment